♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
I smell magic in the room Flashing lights and sonic booms Lovely saps all without a care Nobody said that the world was fair
HEY guysss last weekend has been the awesomest loveliest bestest one ever (besides Masquerade ESS which I had to give a miss sobz D:)because of..........
WHICH WAS INCREDIBLE
k honestly to start with, I still can't exactly get over the thing that AWARDS SHOW is over. that there was actually a real-life awards show! hmmmmmm haha seems so erh magical :D all thanks to our big boss Sean. heh♥♥♥ now I just want to thank everyone (I realise I didn't rly thank the crew sorry :S) for making the whole moment so so special for me, first Sean and esp those in "fiveofus" (you know who you are), everyeveryone in the cast AND crew (i.e. Yyann, Fred...), my family and last but not least my supporters (sec sch/jc friends) y'all rock rly appreciate y'all for coming down
thank you! hahah this wouldn't have been possible w/o all you :) and extending my congrats to SY, Ken, XH, YM for bagging 2 each and also Brian, Kaile, Weilong, Chris, Jos. and actually everyone else cuz y'all deserve a prize each, seriously.
okay now for without which would be an incomplete post, PICTURES (credits to Grace, Daryl, Dad & myself):